Consultancy takes many forms and has a vital place in the range of resources available to the management team. As well as tapping into additional expertise, it’s often useful to have objective analysis and an external view. Some forms of market and competitor research are more fruitful when undertaken independently.
I personally undertake most of my clients’ consultancy requirements, but if the scale of work and/or the required timetable demands it, I can call upon the expertise of a small number of other Consultants, all of whom are long-standing, trusted colleagues and have highly relevant experience.
I take on short or medium-term assignments to help clients achieve key strategic objectives, such as:
- Increased revenues
- Improved profit
- Market and competitor research and analysis
- Brand development, improved marketing
- New activity, such as start-ups, acquisitions, global expansion
- Seeking out potential partnerships; forging alliances
- Re-invigoration of teams and management development
- Design and roll-out of business systems and processes
- Planning for growth
- Management restructuring and change management
- Business turnarounds
- Making acquisitions; managing disposals